Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Ring_of_Favor ban

Originally posted to Twitch 6/2/2017

Ran into a particularly odd situation today with Twitch user Ring_of_Favor. Seems he doesn't understand what verbal help is, he just chose to label it as being a "backseat gamer" & threw a quick ban on the situation. As a result, I've published not only a new page for him to my Twitch blacklist, but also a new category (one I didn't expect was going to be needed, but I was proven otherwise). Full details on this situation, as well as screenshots & videos taken from today's stream (on his channel when I found I was banned, only later finding out the reason) can be found at http://www.wondergamer.net/Twitch/bans/ring_of_favor.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.