Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Follower count bug

Originally posted to Twitch 6/17/2017

Today I noticed an odd bug on Twitch that would show the number of people on my Following list does not add up to the people that actually show in that list. Currently Twitch shows that I am following 21 people/channels, however counting each person/channel individually would show there's only 20 in the list. I'm curious if anybody else is experiencing this problem? I have a guess as to what might be causing it, but currently no proof & no way to pull my actual follower list (there is a tool that will allow you to pull a spreadsheet of your own followers, however not one that allows you to export people you follow to a spreadsheet).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.