Monday, October 9, 2017

10/8/2017 trolling (two accounts)


Late 10/8/2017, it appears my channel was once again attacked through abuse of the report function (seeing as my video manager appears to be locked with never-ending authentication failed errors & re-logging doesn't even fix the issue).  During the last stream (of which I'm trying to create a highlight of that harassment to be exported to YouTube), Twitch users dukesback22 & SuomiOnPaska (expected to be the same person, as the other joined shortly after I banned the first one, the second asking the same trolling "question" as the last one, but in a different language) both trolled the channel & were banned.  This is expected to be Epic Games user Doomguy136, while currently not proven, he was the last individual I had a griefing problem with in Fortnite, so it's most likely the same individual (who was reported to Epic Games for that griefing, using the highlight published earlier this morning as evidence of that griefing).  Seeing as my video manager is currently locked, I will have to rely on the videos I was recording to my hard drive until that issue is resolved.  Were it not for the locked video manager when I attempted to highlight the two Fortnite matches where that trolling was happening, I would not have made a new post to the Feed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.