Saturday, December 22, 2018

Internet issues interfering with streaming & online gaming


Due to technical issues with my internet, I'm going to have to wait until my internet stabilizes before I can start streaming again.  Currently the cause of the issues is undetermined (could have been something my friend was doing with is computer, could have been a DDoS attack organized by Twitch user iBreezyy again), but it's not going to be possible to stream or play any online game while that issue continues to be a problem, I'll (hopefully) give it another shot in a few hours)...  If I continue to run into the problem into tomorrow, I'll consider it a string of DDoS attacks & get law enforcement involved again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.