Sunday, April 22, 2018

Video of broken PS3 app (still broken after 2 months)

I've been talking about how the PlayStation 3 Twitch app has been broken for some time, I decided it was time to get a video recorded to show the actual problem & why it's currently (nearly) unusable.  While I did receive an email a while ago about the PS4 app being updated, this really means little to me seeing as I don't own this system (the newest PlayStation system I own being a PS3), so it seems Twitch may have simply decided to phase out the PS3 version of this app (or possibly this is a marketing ploy to help Sony sell newer systems).  In any case, the matter you will see in this video shows why I haven't been watching people much while eating (about the only time I did watch it on PS3) & I lowered my rating on the app from 3 stars to 1.  This is something I would like to see fixed, but my attempts to point this out to Twitch have all been in vain; maybe a video showing the current problems will somehow get to them (not going to hold my breath on that) & with any luck, we'll see a new version being pushed on PS3 to fix this problem in the future...


Details on what's broken (almost everything) is in the description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.