Saturday, June 16, 2018

June 15-16, 2018 DDoS attack

It appears I am currently getting hit by a DDoS attack, expected to be by somebody Twith user iBreezyy has hired to do it, this is going to prevent any decent streams from being done until I can get the latency issue resolved, I will be contacting my ISP to see if they can trace it to the source of the attacks & put a stop to it (even if that means prison time on the individuals causing it).  I still have the local video of that stream, I am attempting to get it ready to be uploaded to YouTube (won't really be able to rely on Twitch video exporting in this case).  In that video one of the individuals in the mission decided to start griefing after I mentioned the attacks on my channel from iBreezyy & gang over the past few months after uploading a video of his griefing, so this video is going to be used for 3 different reasons:
  1. The connection issues that happened due to the DDoS, including latency in Fortnite as it could be seen on my side, this won't really be reliable trying to view it from Twitch, however I will have notes about the latency in the description of that video (including any followup videos that may have started in addition to the starting videos as a result of disconnects & reconnects; there were 3 disconnects total during this stream, I can only account for how many dropped frames there ware since the last reconnect because it resets when OBS reconnects to Twitch's servers, there were literally over 96% by the time I hit the second disconnect).
  2. Pointing out that the likely culprit was instigated by iBreezyy (or somebody he knows).
  3. A new griefing video on the individual that attempted to follow in iBreezyy's footsteps when I pointed this out during the mission; this individual has been blocked on the Epic Games platform (all this really does is mute them in text chat however, "blocking" really doesn't do what it's supposed to do on the Epic Games platform) & has been added to the Blocked tab of the Fortnite progress spreadsheet (linked off of my Twitch channel when I have Fortnite information in the Now Playing panel).

After 3 disconnects, the final statistics (after the third disconnect from Twitch services) can be found in this screenshot:
Click for full-sized image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.