Sunday, April 22, 2018

Personal Discord server

As of 4/21/2018, I now have my own personal Discord server, which I decided was needed as I needed to be able to ban individuals that are causing problems (expected & proven by the countless attacks by iBreezyy & gang over the last couple months) & should be inviting others to my streaming buddies channel (where I don't even have moderation privileges to take care of the problem if it gets that far).  Access to my server will only be available on request & sent via whisper, so if you have whispers restricted (as I do, due to attacks on my channel over the last several years), you will either need to be following the channel or be on my Twitch friends list to be able to receive the whisper.  Invites will not be given out to just anybody, only to those who have proven themselves decent enough in chat that I am willing to game with them (used mainly for gameplay chat, not General chat), private channels may be created in the future if this becomes a problem during streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.