Saturday, December 14, 2019

Epic Games account locked, Fortnite & Dauntless streams on hold

Attempted to log into the Epic Games launcher today, got this error when I had to log back in (which was unsuccessful; normally I stay logged in, but occasionally I am forced to log back in). My expectation is somebody who knows the registered email address was attempting to brute-force my password, either with a password generator or got stopped short because they hit the 2-step authentication step & repeatedly attempted to log into the account despite the additional authentication step, retaliation was to get the account locked so it couldn't be used by anybody. Whatever happened, the account is locked, I currently can't get into it, any streaming to Twitch will have to be of a game on another platform until I can get back in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.