Friday, November 8, 2019

Sub emotes due for a change

Due to lack of interest in the channel (the last subscription being on 9/7/2019), I've decided to start switching around the sub emotes on my channel to something more relevant to recent streams. Currently I only have 3 emotes (1 for each tier), one is expected to be for Fortnite, the other for Dauntless (I haven't decided on the third one yet; I was considering KickBeat, but with the constant audio vandalism on Past Broadcasts due to music in the game's soundtrack, it's more likely it will be from XCOM 2, even through that's been being streamed more on Steam than Twitch). A change on the emotes will be considered any time there is a month with no subs, this can be considered as a standard from this point forward.

Have an emote you would like to see, feel free to voice your opinion either here or on the channel, I will consider other emotes any time I don't have subs & as long as it's from a game a play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.