Saturday, May 28, 2022

Anti-consumer business review submitted to the BBB (again)

I decided to take the wipe of my site & blog from Bing a step further yesterday, this by submitting another anti-consumer business review to the BBB.  This is one of the same companies that has been after me since my original attempt to stream video games on YouTube in 2016 & has proven themselves capable & fully willing to take these types of actions (even attacking the blog due to the link to the site is the same method they used in the past, however they decided to abuse the report function on Bing rather than manipulating the report function here).

Not that it's going to matter in the case of Bing, but currently this blog is still public & can be found on other search engines that aren't powered by Bing, so for the time being this company is going to remain unnamed on this blog.  Those who have been following me since my PS3 streaming days is going to know EXACTLY who this company is (another channel on Twitch actually made me a moderator on their channel when we used to play that game together on PS3 while being streamed to Twitch), this same company is discussed in the boycott discussion video highlighted on my Twitch channel in that same year.  Additionally, I will point out that I noticed a Twitch rep in my channel for quite a while a little more than a week ago (there's a reason why I have a constant IRC link on my channel's chat, so I can monitor it's activity even when I'm not streaming or on Twitch, along with the other channels that have me down as a moderator in their channels), at the time I expected somebody had filed some kind of report against my channel, but I never really saw any action taken against it (as of yet, my channel still remains free of strikes, despite numerous attempts from individuals that have had a vendetta against me after publishing a video of their poor behavior).

While there is a fair chance that it may not be the company that I submitted the review on that caused the wipe in Bing (possibly being Epic Games instead, given I did give them a directly link to the boycott on my personal site in their support survey, which clearly had an unsatisfactory rating), history gives a high likelihood that it is the same company that has been after me since 2016 due to almost identical attack patterns & they already managed to get the last review submitted to the BBB about their company for such business tactics removed by what appears to be a move of address (despite the company page saying in business for 25 years), which apparently deleted the old business page that the previous review was submitted to.  So given the circumstances & the new development of a full wipe of my site from a specific search engine, it was time to get that review public again on the BBB (or an updated review giving additional details about the database wipe of my personal site from Bing, in addition to the previous details; unfortunately the review had to be cut short due to a 2000 character limit, but the full updated review that could not be submitted to the BBB due to character length (over 5000 characters) is on my personal site regardless, along with the old BBB review & the new one that was submitted yesterday, still awaiting acceptance (or rejection, if that company is able to manipulate the BBB into rejecting it).

One additional note, the review was submitted using an email address created under the domain for my personal site, so it's going to be blatantly clear which site was attacked that resulted in another negative review of their company being submitted to the BBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.