Sunday, February 6, 2022

Twitch extensions having issues, possible removal & replacement in the near future

On 2/6/2022, I noticed that both the Game Lists & Exclusive Content for Subscribers didn't appear to be working on my channel anymore (the StreamElements Leaderboards extension is still working however).  I spent maybe an hour trying to troubleshoot the extensions that don't appear to be loading anymore to make sure it wasn't an issue on my side, eventually giving up on trying to troubleshoot them & just marking them for removal at a later date.  I'll be leaving the extensions on the channel for now, but they are likely to be replaced by something else in the near future if they don't start working on their own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.