Monday, August 26, 2019

More auto-hosting bugs...


I noticed another problem today with auto-hosting on Twitch & that's that it is changing hosts when a new stream starts where that channel is listed on the auto-host list, regardless of whether another host is already running.  I've heard from others that were having a problem with hosts taking priority over their own streams & having to disable auto-hosting altogether, it's looking like I may have to do the same...  I'm giving this issue one more day & I'll keep tabs on whether the host is continuing to change when it shouldn't be, at which point I will be disabling auto-hosting & making a note on the Twitch hosting section of my channel, at which point the only channels that are going to be getting hosted are when I do it manually (that'll mean no hosting while I'm not at the computer, which for the most part is any time I am out or asleep)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.