Saturday, March 10, 2018

Surgery (3/15/2018)

For those who have been watching, you may have noticed I've had connection problems that has effected my ability to continue streaming, cutting short those streams at least twice in the last week.  I am posting this update to let my viewers/followers know that I am expecting to have surgery on Thursday (3/15/2018).  While I am expected to be released the same day (unless there are complications), I will be in recovery & may not have the ability to stream much (possibly at all) until I have recovered from the procedure.  I still do not know how long the recovery period is expected to be, so I can't give an estimate on how long streaming could be put on hold due to the expectation that I won't be able to spend time sitting at the computer to play/stream games (games on the Wii might still be possible).

UPDATE:   I will definitely be offline the entirety of the 15th seeing as I need to be monitored the rest of the day & overnight, even if I'm back at home; the only way this will be possible will be if I spend the night at my parents (I don't have a guest room & I'm certain they don't want to sleep on the couch in the front room).  My parents do at least have proper internet at their house now (having dial-up up until only the last month, where they got internet through Xfinity), it might be possible for me to connect to their wifi through my Android or laptop, but streaming definitely won't be possible (if gaming at all) until I get back home on the 16th & that's only if I can tolerate the pain until I've fully recovered from the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated; only civil responses will be allowed to be shown, abusive comments will be reported, deleted and the user banned from this blog.